I Love My Cockapoo Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My lovely scrummy puppy Poppy is 20 weeks old today! Just got back from weigh and worm and she is a whopping 3.1kg! Bless her, so tiny under all that fur!
What does everyone else's puppy weigh?

Annie and Poppy :) xxx

·
Registered
1,203 Posts
Izzy was 5.2 kilos at 6 months and is now 6.3 kilos (adult). I think Poppy will be a small dog as Izzy is much smaller than most of the cockapoos on the forum. Is poppy a toy or minature? izzy is a minature x American.

·
Registered
1,860 Posts
oh wow Poppy is a little one as Betty is one of the smaller ones at 5.2kg now at 16months (and she's only just got over 5kg recently!) and i've just checked the spreadsheet i had for her weight and she was 3.7kg at 20 weeks. Betty is an english x toy.

·
Registered
206 Posts
Biscuit is 15 weeks old and weighs 5.1kg. She still seems quite small to us - there is another cockapoo who lives around the corner who is 19 weeks old and is enormous compared to Biscuit :eek: Best wishes, Karen x

·
Registered
147 Posts
Chip just got weighed yesterday at 10 weeks and he is 3.4kg. He was 2.6 when we got him at 8 weeks. Vet thought he might make it to just about 11kg when grown, I don't think either of his parents were that large! He has a miniature poodle dad and American Cocker mom.

·
Registered
3,015 Posts
My Betty is 16 weeks and 4.1kgs - so smallish.
She is English show cocker and Toy mix.
I love they way they can all be so different...

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
WOW its crazy how much they vary. Poppy is an F1b cockapoo (cockapoo mum, miniature poodle dad). Happy bank holiday weekend everyone :)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts