I Love My Cockapoo Forums banner
1 - 20 of 78 Posts

·
Registered
2,590 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone :D

So for those of you that have been waiting, here is a Poppy update, we got home about half past 6. She is absolutely gorgeous :D
Izzie is being quite jealous though, she doesn't like when Poppy gets picked up :/ Any advice on that would be muchly appreciated? She barks at her & scares her but seems to be warming up to her :) She just layed very close to her as I wrote this ;)

So the pictures that you will be waiting for :D
One is for Marcia, a picture of the two Poppy's ;)
Enjoy everyone :D

P.S. Would have been a little bit earlier, but Poppy needed a toilet break half way through uploading the pictures :D She has only had 3 small accidents & the other 5/6 times she has wee'd & poo'd outside :)

Attachments

·
Registered
61 Posts
Welcome to your new home Poppy, your gorgeous little thing :D!
Laura - have loads of fun with your little girl and I am sure Izzie will come to love her a much as you do (a few extra treats might help?!!).
Hope you all sleep tonight :) xx

·
Registered
Obi, Roo & Poppy
4,159 Posts
Laura, hurray Poppy is finally home! She is gorgeous and very cute, I love her colour. Hope you're having lot's of puppy :hug: and kisses. Not sure what to advise about Izzie barking but I'm sure she will adjust and be best friends in no time. Keep us updated and lots more pics please! :D

·
Registered
2,590 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thank you everyone :D
She is slightly coming round, just a growl & a bark sometimes, especially over one of her chews, getting picked up & chicken (we haven't given Poppy any though) haha.
I hope they are best friends very soon :D It's upsetting to think they aren't going to get on :( I will keep giving Izzie some chicken :)
& I will update with more pictures when the cameras are charged up haha xxx

·
Registered
2,590 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Oh thanks Ali! It's good to hear someone else had the same kind of problem, I really hope Izzie starts being friendly soon! She's scaring little Poppy bless her, & thank you for all the nice comments :D x

·
Registered
148 Posts
Poppy is gorgeous laura :) Well worth waiting those few extra days for! :)

When we brought Ellie home, we introduced them gradually - took all of Maisy's toys away so she wouldn't get possessive over them and gave them both some new ones to share. Just make sure you give lots and lots of attention to Izzie and have secret cuddles with poppy when she's not looking! lol :D

Izzie is bound to be a bit put out at first - I'm sure she'll come round soon and they'll be best friends before you know it! :) xx

·
Registered
2,590 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Mandy did you have any problems like this? Or did Flo welcome Remy straight away?
I'm guna buy some toys tomorrow & then they can share, so that Izzie isn't being possessive over her things, thanks for the advice Carol :D. But don't know what to do about picking Poppy up :s She needs lifting outside & things & Izzie doesn't like it at all x

·
Registered
53 Posts
Hi Laura!!

Your Poppy looks so adorable in your pics. I am so pleased you have her home with you now. :D I'm sure Izzie will settle in soon enough with your new addition, she is just dealing with the changes in her own way. Thank you so so much for getting the picture of the two Poppy's together and it's lovely to see your face too of course! :) I look forward to reading about all your puppy experiences with Poppy!

1 - 20 of 78 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.