I Love My Cockapoo Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

Very excited - we're picking up our little Toby on Sunday!

However, we have to go to a wedding 2 weeks later, when Toby is just 11 weeks old and won't have had his jabs.

The bride has gone bananas at the suggestion that my husband doesn't come (a real Bridezilla moment - I have had shocking texts about how much his food/drink/CHAIR HIRE costs, not to mention the table plans!).:confused:

We have no family around to help, but I just wondered whether it is safe to take Toby to a non-dog owning friend to stay for the night, or whether I should try to get someone to come to stay at our house? My husband has found someone who will do the latter for £60, and a friend has offered to do the former. Obviously would rather not shell out the money, but equally I don't want Toby to be at risk in another home.

Any advice would be gratefully received - I have to let everyone know today what I want them to do.....

N xx

·
Registered
3,615 Posts
I agree with the above, if your friend is dog free then I am sure it will be fine. :)

·
Registered
2,006 Posts
Yes he'll be fine ,Buddy even had play dates with my friends dogs who i knew had all their vacs upto date,and its fine to go in your friends garden so long as other dogs havent been out there doing their business etc.
Enjoy the wedding dx

·
Registered
858 Posts
I agree with all the above. Your friend sounds ideal and an angel from heaven to come to your rescue!!

Enjoy the wedding. The bride will be pleased!!

·
Registered
651 Posts
Hi all,

Very excited - we're picking up our little Toby on Sunday!

However, we have to go to a wedding 2 weeks later, when Toby is just 11 weeks old and won't have had his jabs.

The bride has gone bananas at the suggestion that my husband doesn't come (a real Bridezilla moment - I have had shocking texts about how much his food/drink/CHAIR HIRE costs, not to mention the table plans!).:confused:

We have no family around to help, but I just wondered whether it is safe to take Toby to a non-dog owning friend to stay for the night, or whether I should try to get someone to come to stay at our house? My husband has found someone who will do the latter for £60, and a friend has offered to do the former. Obviously would rather not shell out the money, but equally I don't want Toby to be at risk in another home.

Any advice would be gratefully received - I have to let everyone know today what I want them to do.....

N xx
Hi
This is an easy one for me, send the bride a text message wishing them luck and put the present in the post and stay at home with my new puppy;)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts