I Love My Cockapoo Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
8,257 Posts
What a princess Daisy ...

My daughter will love that pic ... Cockapoo & Tiara .. Perfect combination in any little girls eyes (if its real diamonds, my eyes too) ha ha ha

·
Registered
Obi, Roo & Poppy
4,159 Posts
oh yes, very fitting!

Daisy, I do think you need to tell your Mummy that you also need a bling collar to complete the look :D

·
Registered
3,615 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I don't think I could do the bling thing. I am boring and practical and I don't think I would live it down up the dog walking area! :rolleyes: When her collar needs replacing I have my eye on a nice rolled leather one, although I have found somewhere that does them in pink! ;) :D

·
Registered
3,292 Posts
I don't think I could do the bling thing. I am boring and practical and I don't think I would live it down up the dog walking area! :rolleyes: When her collar needs replacing I have my eye on a nice rolled leather one, although I have found somewhere that does them in pink! ;) :D
ooh, where?

·
Registered
3,615 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·

·
Registered
3,292 Posts
Oh yes, they are gorgeous, do you think the plaited kangaroo leather will stop matting like the rolled leather? I think Izzy may be getting a new collar for Christmas...

·
Registered
3,615 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Oh yes, they are gorgeous, do you think the plaited kangaroo leather will stop matting like the rolled leather? I think Izzy may be getting a new collar for Christmas...
That is my only concern with those. :confused: They look beautiful but I think the whole idea of the rolled ones is that they are smooth. To be honest I will just go for a plain coloured one, as I said, boring and practical is me! ;) x

1 - 15 of 15 Posts