I Love My Cockapoo Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So peeps! 2 more sleeps until boo is allowed out for the first time!!! Ooooo i cant wait!! The world needs to meet my little babe and we need to meet the world!!! Lol :D does anyone have any tips for length of walks and frequency at this stage? Thx!

·
Registered
58 Posts
Very exciting!! I can't wait to get Cookie out, he's getting very heavy to carry about and howls to be down! He's booked in for his 2nd injection next Friday so we have a while to wait yet:(:(
I'm planning on just a little walk around the block at first, don't think I'll be able to sleep the night before!! :D

·
Registered
242 Posts
hi i did 5 mins for every month they are and i did it 2 times a day, but soon found wispa needed more than that after she discovered the big wide world! :jumping: you'll know yourself after a few walks with how tired she is. good luck and enjoy yourselves ;)

·
Registered
74 Posts
oh Lucky you. Griff got his final jab tomorrow so next week to go :( He to is trying to jump out my arms now when we out. He is desperate lol. He has even started sitting on the back of the sofa and looking out the window and then to me as if to say well come on then lol. Have been walking him in the garden with his lead on and he is getting the jist of it. x

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Ok so im a bit naughty, i took
Her this am.... I blame donna ;) lol :D she loved it, very short 5 min walk to school but it was fab!! She is so crazy now!! Obviously she needed to go for longer!!! ;)

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
Don't think you will have an uninterrupted walk anyway - so many people will be stopping you to coo over the little sweethearts that your walk might take longer than you think:) It will be just like taking a new baby out for the first time:D

·
Registered
127 Posts
Lol - first time we took Deefer out we were all so excited. He lay down and turned into a mop! Would not go.... ended up carrying him and walking back instead... Four of us walked backwards up the road calling "Deef"! Some of the neighbours came out to see what was going on! (Only took a couple of attempts and he suddently realised what he was missing!)

Sue
x

·
Registered
1,269 Posts
Dying to get Hattie out for walks my Jack Russells only wanted to potter up the road so we all got a bit sedentary. Collecting her this Friday next jabs in 10 days so baring snow should be out and about in Dec. She will be out in the car a lot when I go to sort horse so may get a quick pee in the outdoor school! Looking forward to exercise need to loose several pounds in weight! Envy you.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.