I Love My Cockapoo Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Basil and I have just got back from puppy training classes with The Company of Animals with the prize for the best 'watch'! Even with the distraction of people and dogs walking past I was able to keep Basil focused on my face. He is such a good boy ........... probably helped that he hadn't eaten for hours and I had a tasty treat in my hand but 'hey!' that's what training's all about! Lol.

Karen xx

·
Registered
1,184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Clever, greedy Basil.......and how proud were you Karen???:proud::proud::proud:
Oh just a tad! We're so pleased with Basil. He is such a well balanced boy. Confident without being assertive and respectful without being fearful. You were so right, he is the perfect 'brother' for Rufus.

What really makes me laugh is as soon as I post how wonderful he is on the forum ....... he goes and does something to burst the bubble. Within minutes of me posting he had pooped in the corner of the lounge and thrown up by the sofa!! Too many bribery treats me thinks!! Lol.

Karen xx

·
Registered
2,185 Posts
Good boy Basil - I can just picture he now drooling away and licking his lips while you held a tasty morsel up by your face. Was he looking straight into your eyes or ever so slightly to one side at the treat :D:D:D

1 - 15 of 15 Posts