I Love My Cockapoo Forums banner
1 - 20 of 75 Posts

· Registered
2,133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all

Yes, I am posting from Chamonix... again! :eek: I've hurt my shins so can't ski today but have been thoroughly cheered up by more puppy pictures!

Eeenie meanie minie mo...! :p

Enjoy!

Turi x

Attachments

· Registered
2,133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
OMG Turi! They're soooo beautiful :D When will we know which one is yours?!
They look like a gorgeous colour as well :) Exciting stuff!

& when are you home? We're missing your regular posts on ILMC!

x
Thanks guys - they're gorgeous aren't they?! :)

We'll choose between the two girls on the 4th Feb when they're five weeks old. Literally cannot wait! I've been told that the white markings will probably blend in so I'm going to try and look past that when choosing :p.

Home on Sunday Laura - and don't worry, I'll be back to my normal regular posting :D

Turi x

· Registered
2,590 Posts
Thanks guys - they're gorgeous aren't they?! :)

We'll choose between the two girls on the 4th Feb when they're five weeks old. Literally cannot wait! I've been told that the white markings will probably blend in so I'm going to try and look past that when choosing :p.

Home on Sunday Laura - and don't worry, I'll be back to my normal regular posting :D

Turi x
Absolutely beautiful! All of them :D

How exciting! Not too long to wait then now :) Bet you're so excited to choose your little puppy :) & yeah the white will blend trust me, Poppy has a little white chest but you can barely tell now. So definitely go by your favourite on the day :)

Yay sunday! Missed you obsessional posting like me ;) I just got past 2,000 :eek: How bad is that?! Glad you're back soon :)

x

· Registered
3,015 Posts
Wow you MUST be excited... I've also just noticed you have become a veteran
cockapoo. You must be the only person to ever achieve this status BEFORE
getting a dog!!:D:D
Enjoy the rest of your last pre dog holiday - Wish I was there!!!

· Registered
2,133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Gorgeous colours Turi. Takes me back and makes me want to go through it all over again! Do you know which ones are the girls?
The first two pictures are of the first girl (with white markings) and the third picture is of the second girl - these are the two puppies we'll be choosing from :)

Absolutely beautiful! All of them :D

How exciting! Not too long to wait then now :) Bet you're so excited to choose your little puppy :) & yeah the white will blend trust me, Poppy has a little white chest but you can barely tell now. So definitely go by your favourite on the day :)

Yay sunday! Missed you obsessional posting like me ;) I just got past 2,000 :eek: How bad is that?! Glad you're back soon :)

x
Yes, not too long. Though I have been waiting for like FOREVER for this puppy!

Obsessional posting... that doesn't sound good lol! :p

Wow you MUST be excited... I've also just noticed you have become a veteran
cockapoo. You must be the only person to ever achieve this status BEFORE
getting a dog!!:D:D
Enjoy the rest of your last pre dog holiday - Wish I was there!!!
A veteran - I must be bad! And yes, before I've even got a Cockapoo. God knows what I'll be like when I get her home! :eek:

Gorgeous photos Turi. I like the last one best cos it reminds me of Oakley :D
Oooo, that promising. I love Oakley! Marcus just got back off the slopes - he prefers the darker of the two without markings...

Gorgeous!!! I bet you can't wait to go and see them.

Am very jealous of you skiing, wish i was as not been in YEARS!!!!

x

Two weeks and counting...! :D

I wouldn't be too jealous. My shins are blue and I've been in the chalet by myself all day watching the snow. Won't be able to ski tomorrow either I don't think :(

Turi x

· Registered
2,590 Posts
Yes, not too long. Though I have been waiting for like FOREVER for this puppy!

Obsessional posting... that doesn't sound good lol! :p x
I know you have! Seems like agessss that we've been talking 7 you've been waiting, now the time is finally almost here!

Well you're not as bad as me yet lol so I wouldn't worry :)
Luke couldn't believe when I told him earlier that i'd gotten to 2000 posts in just over 4 months! x

· Registered
80 Posts
Bad luck about your shins Turi, hope you manage to get some more skiing in before the end of your holiday. Only been to Chamonix in the summer but it is very beautiful.
Stevie's white patches have blended in and are now just paler markings. Not long to go now, the wait is nearly over!

· Registered
2,133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Luke couldn't believe when I told him earlier that i'd gotten to 2000 posts in just over 4 months! x
Have you only been a member for four months Laura?

Bad luck about your shins Turi, hope you manage to get some more skiing in before the end of your holiday. Only been to Chamonix in the summer but it is very beautiful.
Stevie's white patches have blended in and are now just paler markings. Not long to go now, the wait is nearly over!
Yes, I'm so disappointed about not being able to ski - we've been saving for this trip for so long :(

If our pup looks like Stevie I'll be over the moon! In fact the second pup picture I've posted at the beginning of this thread looks a bit like Stevie when she was really little... :)

I need to catch up!!! :p:p
Are we going to see a sudden increase Ruth...?! :p

1 - 20 of 75 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.