I Love My Cockapoo Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Dino -almost 12 weeks- totally barfed up his dinner! It came out in such a big clump it kind of scared us.
He had seemed fine all evening, was running and playing.
Maybe that was it too much excitement or over tired? He seemed tired earlier, but didn't really nap much tonight.
Anything should really watch? Should we try to see if he will eat anymore before we put him to bed in a couple of hours? or wait til morning? Thanks!

·
Administrator
5,020 Posts
does he gulp his donner down, some dogs who eat to fast bring it back up not long after eating.

inca has eyes bigger than her stomoch, if she eats to much in one go it all comes back.

it could just be over exitment, i wouldnt worry to much, try him with a little food later. if he does it again maybe try something like rice or scrambled egg and some white fish or chiken.

but i thinik he will be fin, is he drinking ok?

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
He did eat rather quickly tonight. But he is napping now. Plum tuckered out. He had been fine all evening and was drinking fine too.
I will try just a few bites later then and try the other suggestions if he's feeling better tomorrow.
Thanks for answering so quickly!

·
Registered
9,916 Posts
How is he doing now? Lady once puked when she took a tumble. they can do it for a number of things but my money is on eating too fast...hope all is better

·
Registered
1,203 Posts
Izzy did exactly the same thing once, it came up like a big sausage and before I could get to her she just gobbled it all up! She was fine.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Dino seems fine. He ate a small amount this morning and then got the hicups. But was fine all day. He just ate dinner now.. so we will see. Ill keep you all posted. Thanks for thinking of him.
It is really hot and muggy here also. so maybe thats not helping either?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts