I Love My Cockapoo Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thought we would share this with everyone...

Last week we bought a camera so that we can see what is going on with Boston at any time, night or day. Its absolutely brilliant. We can wake up in the morning and check exactly what he is up to, without him knowing and without us even having to get out of bed!

It also works at night, as it has infrared. We have hooked it up with our iphones, so even when we are out of the house, we can always see what is going on. You can even control it remotely with a computer (changing the pan and tilt etc).

It really gives us peace of mind, without him having a clue! Highly recommend it!

This is the one we got...
http://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B004H1K43G/ref=cm_sw_em_r_am_ip_am_gb?ie=UTF8

Here is a screen shot of what we can currently see on the camera (Boston is sound asleep, having an afternoon nap after a big play session).

·
Registered
Obi, Roo & Poppy
4,159 Posts
I had something similar to this for my kids when they were babies. I used to be downstairs just watching the screen all night long...might as well have gone and sat in the nursery :D

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.