I Love My Cockapoo Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Good evening you lovely lot,
I’ve read lots of your discussions recently and decided to join now we have our gorgeous 10 week old cockapoo.
Hubby and I are debating what Waffles coat will look like in a few weeks - his mum is a Show Cocker Spaniel and his dad is a f1 miniature poodle.
Waffle has the long poodle face, and a clear wavy coat. But- he doesn’t look like a traditional Cockapoo, and his fur is short wave- as oppose to traditional long waves. See attached pics, hopefully you’ll see what I mean :)
Would welcome your opinions on what coat type he will have so that we can settle this debate! 😁

Attachments

·
Registered
4,070 Posts
Hello and welcome - he is lovely.

Definitely looks like he is going to have a nice wavy coat but otherwise really not sure - they have so many different looks to them.

You will need to keep us updated with photos as he grows

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

Definitely looks like he is going to have a nice wavy coat but otherwise really not sure - they have so many different looks to them.

Thank you so much for replying! I really appreciate it. I will make sure I post more pics of him over the coming weeks 🥰

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Waffle picture updates 15 days on, his coat is still super slow growing. It’s definitely grown, but not by much!
How much coat growth should I expect to see each week?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts