I Love My Cockapoo Forums banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I picked little hope up Thursday morning... a long 2 hour journey on my own with her crying in the travel crate was hard!!

All four children and hubby instantly fell in love with her... and I must say I couldn't wish for a better dog (so far!! :) ) We crated her last night and had already decided to go cold turkey, 20 mins of crying... then not a peep... I woke her at 6am whereby she went straight out and did the biggest wee ever :D

I am not holding my breath tonight however... am preparing myself for a worst night as she was clearly shattered after her journey and introduction to the kids and new home... wish us luck :rolleyes:

Anyway enough with me wittering... and to the important part of the photos! fingers crossed they download ok! Will put another update soon xxx

·
Registered
542 Posts
What a beautiful little baby you have there! She is gorgeous! We had an amazing first night with Scarlett too and so I prepared myself for no sleep after that because it went so well, but she has been a great sleeper since we got her - so you could get lucky too! Once in a while she gets up in the middle of the night to go outside, but she lets us know she needs to go, we take her out, and then she goes back to sleep. Best of luck with your new puppy!

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Thank you everyone for your messages...

I think we have been sent a puppy from heaven!! Put her in crate at 11pm last night, cried for 10 mins... Ben then woke at 5:30am with a hypo which disturbed Hope... Waited for a lul in the whimpering and quickly toiletted her... She did a huge wee and poo on command outside!! Then discovered her crate was totally clean and dry!!!

Since we have been out in the car (whined for10 mins in car crate but then slept), carried her around pets at home in an old changing bag, and all around currys/comet (trying to find a small freezer so we can get her on NI) back to the car (after saying hello and having fusses of lots of shoppers!!) whereby she settled straight down to sleep in the car crate!! We were out for 3.5 hours with no accidents and no stress!! Straight outside when we got home and toileted on command again!

I am shocked how quickly she learns!! Just hoping she may eat a bit better on NI as sheis not too fussed with the royal canin mini junior the breeder was feeding her! Fussy poos :roll:

Waiting for someone to pinch me and wake me up :p xx

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.