I Love My Cockapoo Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
757 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Fingers crossed, if we get our girl pup soon (I dont know why but I just can't seem to call a cockapoo a bitch, :p) then we had planned her name to be Nelly, Betsy or Pippa.

Then came the hot weather and my daughter Poppy was eating an ice lolly and she had a light bulb moment, I saw her in slow motion look at her lolly, grin and say I have the name...it's Lolly!!. We are all happy with it too so looks like it will be Lolly. I'm sure here is another lolly on here isn't there?

Now, the only thing is Poppy has a nick name, when we are out walking, and calling our dog and daughter you'd hear this...."Lolly, Pops,come here" :D

·
Registered
739 Posts
I read this thread yesterday and thought- i never call Lola lolly........

........que husband home from work, first thing he says (yep before even speaking to me)

'Hiya Lolly pops'!!!! just me then:D

·
Registered
757 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
thanks guys, I don't think we took this much care naming the kids, lol!

When I was little my sister had 3 hamsters, bubble, squeak, and fudge. She burst out crying one day when she heard my Dad ask my mum if we could have bubble and squeak for dinner! It was only then we were aware she had not named them after the famous dish, haha.

·
Registered
3,569 Posts
Lolly is good and Lolly Pop is just lovely. :)

I have Millie but spend a lot of time with Janet & Lolly. Trouble is I'm one of those people who get tongue tied easily and often when calling the dogs I will say, Molly or Lilly :D

·
Registered
2,870 Posts
I love Noodles and Doodles too! I particularly like the food names too - hence Biscuit! - I also like Muffin or Treacle but hubbie and boys said they would feel silly shouting it:rolleyes: My favourite food name on here so far has to be 'Nacho' - totally cool and original! x

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.