I Love My Cockapoo Forums banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
1,701 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Last night at our training clubs xmas party (Waggawuffins in Bury, Manchester) Vincent won PUPPY OF THE YEAR! :D I am so proud it's crazy xD
He also came in 3rd in the obedience competition, he did great at heel work, sit command, and down command....but when it came to 'stay' for 30 seconds...he failed xD He managed it for about 10 seconds and then got bored and started running around my boyfriend :rolleyes: it was cute though!!
Then he came 1st in the Tricks competition!! He was able to sit with 2 sausage pieces on each paw, without eating them, for about 20 seconds :D Considering he LOVES sausages it was amazing (in my eyes anyway ;) )

Here are some photos of Vincent with his rosettas :D

With his 1st and 3rd :)

proud papa :D

And our puppy of the year rosetta :D Sorry about my face, Dan took AGES trying to get Vincent to look at him I started looking a bit manic xD

·
Registered
1,860 Posts
Bless him what a clever boy!!

I've tried getting Betty to sit and not touch a piece of sausage on her paw but her "leave" command was so good that she physically jumps backwards from whatever i've told to leave so as you can see putting it on her paw is slightly difficult but i am persevering.

Vincent is such a cutie!! I love the lighter coloured eyes on the chocolate 'poos.

x

·
Registered
1,701 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Glad it's not just Betty, literally all 4 paws are off the floor as she leaps back away for the piece of sausage I've told her to leave!!!

How much does Vincent weigh now as he looks a lovely size.

x
errrrm not sure! He was 7KG last month at the vets, will weigh him tonight! Although he's looking big he really is mainly fluff!!! His fur has thickened so much and gone so curly :D

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.