I Love My Cockapoo Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
371 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok so 9 sleeps to go until we collect him! We are all so excited! I'm ordering all the things we need tonight, 36" crate, giraffe print vet bed!, a wubba thingy on jojo's recommendation, stag bars, puppy kong, training treats, clicker, bells, bowls, food, blankets, there's a few things we will buy when home.

He's gone from a deep apricot to almost White, it's great how their coat changes, it's like a new dog each week! It looks like he won't be too curly either but that looks like it's changing too....so I guess time will tell. :)

·
Registered
2,870 Posts
So cute! You might find that the light in the pic has made him look more bright and generally white. We had pictures from our breeder where Biscuit looked really white from the flash but he looked more cream when we collected him. I find his colour seems to change throughout the day according to the light too!

·
Registered
371 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thank you!

Jane- that's a very good point. I'll have to wait and see!

I'm so excited.....I'm hoping I've got everything I need. It feels just like preparing for a baby! Lol

Sam x

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.