I Love My Cockapoo Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

This is my first post, I have a new 12 week old little girl called Marnie that gets pee down her legs when she goes. Was wondering if anyone elses female dog has or had this little issue and if it's something that she'll grow out of.
Any info is greatly appreciated.

Many thanks L

·
Administrator
5,020 Posts
she will grow out of it, its just because they are so small, Delta was realy bad for it and you could see it on her because her legs are white. just give her bum and back legs a wee rince every so often. i think it stopped with Delta when she was about 4 or 5 months i dont remember it any latter that 5-6 months.

when she is sleeping if you feel the haor around her privest is a tittle too long you can trim them with scissors, this reduses it a little(sleeping is the best time as their is not wriggaling, this goes for nail clipping too)

oh and welcome, cant wait to hear more about you and marnie, do you have any photos, what colour is she, and what cross America/English X Minni/Toy?

·
Registered
389 Posts
Welcome to you and Marnie :)

And Kendal always knows what she is talking about so I don't have much to add :) We sometimes used a puppy/baby wipe there on Chloe. Still do sometimes.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hi,

Thanks so much for all of your replies. Grabbed a pack of puppy wipes today and gave her a little freshen up. Hopefully she'll grow out of it in another couple of months :) Marnie is an Chocolate cockapoo and her parents were an English cocker spaniel and a minature poodle. She's a gorgeous little thing and we are over the moon with her. I'll try to get some pics up soon.

Thanks all

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
Teddy used to do the same when he was tiny - he had a yellow undercarriage:D most of the time. Baby wipes sorted it out till he got a bit bigger, but he used to be really stinky at times. He is like Mable now, and forever cleaning himself nowadays.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts