I Love My Cockapoo Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello. We are desperately seeking our next cockapoo family member, but our wonderful breeder will not be having puppies at the right time for us. I just wondered if anyone could give any personal recommendations for someone who might be having F1 cockapoo puppies (show cocker v miniature poodle) around June next year - we would like to take our new baby home around mid-August, so I think they’d need to be in season mid April? We have a 2 week family reunion abroad (hopefully!) as soon as the schools break up at the end of July, so we have to wait till then, and we’re keen to be vetted for suitablity now, so we can go on a waiting list. We live in Bucks / Berks / Oxfordshire borders, but are willing to travel (within a couple of hours - we don’t want to spend too long in the car with our new puppy the very first day we get him / her). The most important thing for us is that the pup’s Mum is a friendly, loving, happy, family pet who is health tested, that we can meet now.
I’m not sure if people are allowed to recommend breeders, but I’d be so grateful for any help as I am really worried about leaving it too late and accidentally ending up buying from a puppy farm. I know there are lots of home breeders who are not puppy farmers, and so I really hope someone can point me in the direction of one. Please feel free to pm me any suggestions if posting about this on the group is not allowed. Thankyou x

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thankyou Lena - you recommended them before when I gate-crashed someone else’s post a while ago. We went to visit just before Christmas and met their gorgeous Mum’s and current litter, but sadly it looks like they might not have any pups at the right time for us. We are on their waiting list in the hope that Lily might go in to season later than expected, as we couldn’t bear to go on holiday within weeks of collecting our new baby - it wouldn’t be fair. So anyway, we will continue our search. Thanks again for your response x

·
Registered
144 Posts
Lily is Monty’s mum and I love her so much!
Thankyou Lena - you recommended them before when I gate-crashed someone else’s post a while ago. We went to visit just before Christmas and met their gorgeous Mum’s and current litter, but sadly it looks like they might not have any pups at the right time for us. We are on their waiting list in the hope that Lily might go in to season later than expected, as we couldn’t bear to go on holiday within weeks of collecting our new baby - it wouldn’t be fair. So anyway, we will continue our search. Thanks again for your response x

1 - 5 of 5 Posts