I Love My Cockapoo Forums banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We have been to view the litter of puppies to select the little girl - and she's been selected! A beautiful little black puppy - introducing Poppy!

Just wanted to thank you all for the advice that you gave in my previous thread. In the end Poppy kinda selected us and made the decision easier. With only two to choose from it was a 'no brainer'. I've added a couple of pictures of the new arrival!

Attachments

·
Registered
334 Posts
Ahh ...... mark she is gorgeous
Can't wait for more pics and to meet her
She looks just like Boycie did at that age
Sooooooo cute x
Marzy

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks all - she is a stunner! We will pick her up on 2nd April - but will probably go to the Breeder and see her again before we pick her up......start the bonding early and all that!

·
Registered
9,920 Posts
AWWWW!!! beautiful little baby!!!! can't wait to hear all about little poppy

·
Registered
8,610 Posts
She's lovely, so obviously a cockapoo, your daughter looks so pleased ... you wont be able to stay away from the breeder lol x

·
Registered
1,650 Posts
Hi, your new pup is lovely, you must all be really looking forward to getting her on 2nd April.

Can I ask which breeder? I am thinking of getting a second cockapoo.

·
Registered
334 Posts
hi mark
you pick poppy up sat
bet your all excited...say hi to nat and paul from us,
cant wait to meet poppy..
good luck and hopefully see you soonx
any queries etc just give us a call
marzy

·
Registered
301 Posts
Snap...

Just browsing through the posts (as has become a nightly obsession whilst waiting for our puppy's arrival!), and found Mark's post about 'Poppy'. We are going for a visit to our puppy - also a little black girl called Poppy - tomorrow, and can't wait to bring her home in a few weeks. They both look really similar too. Hopefully my picture has attached so you can see.

Attachments

·
Registered
301 Posts
Hi Kendal - yes she is an English. Getting her from the same breeder as yours - Dad is Zac and mum Ruby. Driving over 200 miles just for a visit with the kids today!

·
Registered
8,610 Posts
Poppys lovely Michelle Ive seen them on the site I bet youcant wait, she looks just like Wilf did when he was a baby x

1 - 20 of 21 Posts