I Love My Cockapoo Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello! I've been doing extensive research to find the perfect place to get a Cockapoo, and I would really appreciate reputable breeder recommendations near Illinois, Iowa, Wisconsin, and Michigan. Thanks! :)

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hello! I've been doing extensive research to find the perfect place to get a Cockapoo, and I would really appreciate reputable breeder recommendations near Illinois, Iowa, Wisconsin, and Michigan. Thanks! :)
I have the perfect place for you! Homestead Cockapoos is located in Watertown, Wisconsin. We purchased an incredible cockapoo from Phil - - and 4 other people I know have also selected puppies from Phil and his family Their phone number is (920) 927-3887. Please tell Phil that Dave Bloom from Florida says hello. I wish you the best, Dave

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks a ton! They’re actually on the top of my list and this is confirmation. :)

·
Registered
4 Posts
That's great! Please tell Phil I said hi. He and his family are so caring! When I saw Phil awhile back I asked him, "isn't it tough to say good bye to the puppies when they leave with their new families?" His answer, "no it's not tough because I know the puppies are going to be in wonderful homes."

1 - 4 of 4 Posts