I Love My Cockapoo Forums banner
21 - 32 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
11,625 Posts
Clarabel is beautiful, her coat is just like a blonde version of Lola's, soft and fluffy..

·
Registered
201 Posts
Hi there. we've got a shaggy, straight coated poo. Wish he was a silky poo but he's just a shaggy one! More cocker than poo. I hope I've attached a piccie .. But maybe not! X

Attachments

·
Registered
11,625 Posts
Aw what age is he now? His head is really smooth :)

·
Registered
201 Posts
Love your shaggy poos (and the gorgeous curly ones too!). Monty will be two in April. He's just had a haircut but definitely took the Spaniel gene to excess!! His sister looks like a normal curly poo but he's just a big black fluffy spaniel with a poodly look on his face. he may be a bit of a reject but we love him loads! he loves sitting at the table - he thinks he's a people! :))

·
Registered
30 Posts
When I chose my Goldendoodle pup I picked personality first and then the one with the thinnest, straightest coat on purpose. Looked very much like Lolly's coat (which I love btw!)
Her adult coat came in exactly the way I wanted, just shaggy all over,
the messy bed head look that I love! When I get a Cockapoo I will hopefully end up with the same coat type....but ya never know I guess!

·
Registered
1 Posts
She might end up with a straight shaggy coat. I've attached a before and after picture of one of our cockapoos Daisy to show you how the coat changes. Don't worry she might become a swan!

Julia
Hi Julia,

Just jumping on here, I got a wee cockapoo there and his head fur seems straight but hjs back etc is wavy. Just wondering will he stay wavy
Dog Purple Carnivore Liver Companion dog
Dog Liver Carnivore Working animal Fawn
Dog Dog breed Carnivore Liver Fawn
Dog Carnivore Dog breed Ear Fawn

·
Registered
2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hello Amy!

I’m so interested to know how your puppy’s coat turned out. I picked up my new puppy today and her coat is identical to your puppy’s!
Not Amy sorry Jane Kate!! Amy showed up on my reply for some reason 🤦🏼‍♀️😂

21 - 32 of 32 Posts