I Love My Cockapoo Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Fingers crossed. Off on a three hour journey (each way) tomorrow to meet a little black and white girl who we hope will come home with us. We are currently trying to decide on a name!! Have a shortlist and will see which name fits her best tomorrow. So excited I am sure I will not be able to sleep!! Its happened so quickly really not the path I intended but these things happen a certain way for a reason. Hopefully we are the right parents for this dinky little cockapoo.

·
Registered
501 Posts
Good luck today Sarie! When we got Willow it all happened very quickly but as you say, things fall into place for a reason and getting her was absolutely the best thing we have done! I'm sure if it feels right and you're confident that it's the right decision in the long term then everything will work out!

·
Registered
3,569 Posts
I got Millie at short notice. Phoned the breeder on the Thursday, bought Millie home on the Sunday. It was wonderful.

Do let us know how you get on today :)

·
Registered
205 Posts
Awww how exciting!! Hope it all went well :)

I couldn't sleep the night before I got to visit our puppy for the first time... No idea how I'm going to feel the night before we bring him home..!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts