I Love My Cockapoo Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all, I have a beautiful F1b cockapoo boy called Albert, he’s now 21 weeks old and 25lbs (11.4kg)!! He’s big! His mum was a mini cockapoo and his dad a cocker spaniel. I don’t think he’s overweight, and in my opinion puppies aren’t really overweight anyway, but he’s bigger than all the weight charts etc you see online! And he’s Potentially bigger than his parents which sounds unusual?! Just wondered what your thoughts were!

·
Registered
4,006 Posts
One of the things which can happen with a cross - no guarantees about size and pups can end up bigger than both parents.

·
Registered
132 Posts
He looks gorgeous. My puppy was always bigger. I was always told to look down at his body. If he goes in at the waist he’s fine. They tend to look bigger due to all the fur anyway.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi all, I have a beautiful F1b cockapoo boy called Albert, he’s now 21 weeks old and 25lbs (11.4kg)!! He’s big! His mum was a mini cockapoo and his dad a cocker spaniel. I don’t think he’s overweight, and in my opinion puppies aren’t really overweight anyway, but he’s bigger than all the weight charts etc you see online! And he’s Potentially bigger than his parents which sounds unusual?! Just wondered what your thoughts were! View attachment 130767

1 - 7 of 7 Posts