I Love My Cockapoo Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi there,

I have had my puppy for about 4 months now and it has been great. But, for the last few days she hasn't been drinking and today even after a long walk she drank nothing, ALL DAY. I dunno what to do, somebody help. Very worried here:confused::confused:

·
Registered
4,074 Posts
Does she eat wet food? That contains a lot of water.

If her drinking has drastically changed might be worth a trip to the vets but not sure it is a change as much as you noticing?

·
Registered
49 Posts
I feed mine wet food and he doesn't drink much. Even after a long walk he doesn't rush to his water bowl, often because he's had a drink out of a stream or puddle. If your dog is ok in herself and you have seen her wee on the walk, I wouldn't worry.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Hi there,

I have had my puppy for about 4 months now and it has been great. But, for the last few days she hasn't been drinking and today even after a long walk she drank nothing, ALL DAY. I dunno what to do, somebody help. Very worried here:confused::confused:
I'd be concerned. CHeck for dehydration, sluggishness. Take her to the vet if no improvement in a short period of time. I'm across the pond, and hopefully, you've taken care of her by now. Good instincts.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts