I Love My Cockapoo Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Gemma,

Hope u don't mind me asking but I'm sure I remember you mentioning on a thread way back about some cleaning solution you highly recommended to prevent re visits to the same place in the house for those little accidents?

·
Registered
1,707 Posts
The cheapest is the one our obedience trainer recommended and it works and that is biological washing power/liquid as neutralises the odour! Pet shops sell all different ones and we have used the Johnsons one which cleans and also neutralises the odour :D

·
Registered
158 Posts
Hi. It's called 'stain and odour remover' and made by Simple Solution. I absolutely recommend this product beyond anything else. It really is amazing. It states it totally eliminates oudours in the carpet and it does so the pup does not pick up the scent and go back.

You need to put enough down to soak into underlay so it removes the scent from there too.

It is normally found at pets at home, or most pet shops. Amazon and petplanet also do it.

Would not be without it at moment with puppy.

·
Registered
1,707 Posts
Hi Gemma,

Hope u don't mind me asking but I'm sure I remember you mentioning on a thread way back about some cleaning solution you highly recommended to prevent re visits to the same place in the house for those little accidents?
Ooops sorry! Didn't see the question for Gemma bit :( I must read threads properly but glad Gemma was able to tell you the one she said is good :D

·
Registered
1,184 Posts
Hi. It's called 'stain and odour remover' and made by Simple Solution. I absolutely recommend this product beyond anything else. It really is amazing. It states it totally eliminates oudours in the carpet and it does so the pup does not pick up the scent and go back.

You need to put enough down to soak into underlay so it removes the scent from there too.

It is normally found at pets at home, or most pet shops. Amazon and petplanet also do it.

Would not be without it at moment with puppy.
We've used this for a couple of years .....it's wonderful. Highly recommend it. :)

Karen x

1 - 6 of 6 Posts