I Love My Cockapoo Forums banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
Obi, Roo & Poppy
4,159 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Last night we had our first proper cuddle since he came home - no more yelping :)

Today he got up for breakfast at 7am and then went back to bed until about 1pm! :eek: This afternoon he came out to find me in the garden and dropped a ball at my feet. I threw it and he ran after it - I was amazed - my Obi is back! :whoo: He seems to get tired really easily and has been flaked out pretty much ever since.

Very, very happy with his progress, certainly better than what I was expecting!

Clare & Obi
x

·
Registered
3,569 Posts
Lovely to hear Clare. I guess its like a human recovering from a major illness. Lots of sleep required whilst the body heals itself.

:D:hug::D:hug::D:hug:

·
Registered
1,203 Posts
I am so pleased; dropping the ball at your feet must be one of the moments you will treasure. Big hugs from me and licks from Iz xxxxx

·
Registered
Obi, Roo & Poppy
4,159 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I am so pleased; dropping the ball at your feet must be one of the moments you will treasure. Big hugs from me and licks from Iz xxxxx
Most definitely! It's like having all those puppy firsts all over again. Can't believe he was so poorly this time last week. I am so proud of him :proud:

Clare
x

·
Registered
4,569 Posts
Great news Clare, nice to see the real Obi is still there!!!! He must be feeling so much better.....................cockerpoo cuddles too! He is such a BIG little dog:D:D

·
Registered
390 Posts
Awwww congratulations Clare! It's ur hard work and care that's getting him there, well done. I don't know what I'd do if that happened to wee maggie. U have done an amazing job. Obi is a lucky boy having such an attentive mummy! Emma x

·
Registered
1,490 Posts
That is fabulous news, well done Obi! xxx

1 - 20 of 42 Posts