I Love My Cockapoo Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
How to pick up more than one post in quote form for a reply to a thread?

Registered
Instead of clicking on 'quote' at the bottom of the post, click on the quotation marks which are next to the quote option....they will turn red as you click on them. Click on each one in the order you wish to reply...then click on 'post reply' at the end of the thread and they will then all appear with you being able to insert your responses to each one :)

Clear as mud??!! :D

xxx

Registered
Instead of clicking on 'quote' at the bottom of the post, click on the quotation marks which are next to the quote option....they will turn red as you click on them. Click on each one in the order you wish to reply...then click on 'post reply' at the end of the thread and they will then all appear with you being able to insert your responses to each one :)

xxx
Super clear mud, thank you! :D

I was too stupid to ask the question, thanks for doing it for me :D

Registered
Discussion Starter #4

xxx
Like this?? Thanks Mairi!!

Super clear mud, thank you! :D

I was too stupid to ask the question, thanks for doing it for me :D
I don't mind asking.. :D

Registered

Registered
Sorry mo! had you already posted??!! :eek:

I remember thinking I was great when I learned how to finally do it..I'm sure it was JoJo who explained it in a thread ages ago :)

Glad we're all onboard now...oh well...apart form Nadine that is!! :D

Is it because you always use the app to access here ?? Not sure if it works the same with it or not :confused:

xxx

Registered
HAHA! look at me giving you the wrong info!
:D:D:D;)

I didn't notice :rolleyes:
HAHAHA!!! LOL

I remember thinking I was great when I learned how to finally do it..I'm sure it was JoJo who explained it in a thread ages ago :)

Is it because you always use the app to access here ?? Not sure if it works the same with it or not :confused:

xxx
Nope I had sent Ruth a PM about it, and I was totally wrong...lets see if I have done it right!

Registered
Discussion Starter #15
sorry mo! Had you already posted??!! :eek:

i remember thinking i was great when i learned how to finally do it..i'm sure it was jojo who explained it in a thread ages ago :)

glad we're all onboard now...oh well...apart form nadine that is!! :d

is it because you always use the app to access here ?? Not sure if it works the same with it or not :confused:

Xxx
:d:d:d;)

i didn't notice :rolleyes:
hahaha!!! Lol

nope i had sent ruth a pm about it, and i was totally wrong...lets see if i have done it right!

easy when you know how!

Registered

xxx
Ha ha, yes I am officially 'off-board', I always use the app! I just updated the app too so even that is confusing me now!! No hope!

Registered
The answer to this question should be a sticky post, I'm sure there are quite a few of us who've wondered how to do it, but felt too dumb to ask!!!! :p:eek::p:eek: I'm off to have a go myself now! ;)

Registered

xxx
Oh my mercy!!!! I had always wondered how this was done but to techno ashamed to ask!!! Ok . . thanks so much Marzi . . now I feel like a wizard!!!!

Registered
Discussion Starter #20
Never be ashamed to ask questions!

Reactions: Tinman
1 - 20 of 20 Posts