I Love My Cockapoo Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Esther was spayed 2 days ago and she is doing ok apart from a really itchy rash on one side of her tummy where she was shaved.

She is wearing a cone but she can get to it to scratch it and it’s looking pretty sore.
I’ve tried putting a sock on her but she just takes it off (socks being one of her favourite things to play with 🤦🏽‍♀️)

I will take her to the vet tomorrow but I wonder if anyone has any advice that might help her today?

·
Registered
Coco cockapoo 18 weeks
28 Posts
Esther was spayed 2 days ago and she is doing ok apart from a really itchy rash on one side of her tummy where she was shaved.

She is wearing a cone but she can get to it to scratch it and it’s looking pretty sore.
I’ve tried putting a sock on her but she just takes it off (socks being one of her favourite things to play with 🤦🏽‍♀️)

I will take her to the vet tomorrow but I wonder if anyone has any advice that might help her today?
Hey Sal I've no personal experience but I looked it up for u and they said to put an icepack wrapped in a towel on razor burn to soothe it and also to use aloe vera which is safe on dogs apparently hope it helps til u see the vet if need be get well soon wee Esther 💕💕

1 - 2 of 2 Posts