I Love My Cockapoo Forums banner
1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
1,269 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well just three more sleeps before Minton arrives. I really do hope the weather improves! Not looking forward to standing in a wet garden every hour waiting for a 'result!' Pick up 2pm Sunday, Hattie has been briefed but she wasn't listening bit of la la la can't hear you. I have explained to her this is the most expensive toy she will ever have so she better respect it! By all accounts he is quite a 'beefy' chap (maybe should have called him Botham!).
Will try and get some pics asap trouble is getting camera and dogs in the same place.

·
Registered
8,257 Posts
Oh Sue .. Sunday is your puppy day .. I am the ILMC weather girl (gave myself this position after so many posts lol) and I am predicting a lovely warm day for Sunday .. maybe some light cloud .. but dry all day :) just for my cockapoo friends xxx

·
Registered
3,015 Posts
Oh Sue .. Sunday is your puppy day .. I am the ILMC weather girl (gave myself this position after so many posts lol) and I am predicting a lovely warm day for Sunday .. maybe some light cloud .. but dry all day :) just for my cockapoo friends xxx
Totally contradicts the "official" weather cast..but definitely prefer yours:)

·
Registered
1,269 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thank you all for your support. I am under no illusion it will be a trying few weeks maybe a bit of 'puppy blues!' but it will be worth it. Been to Sainsbury's (other supermarkets are available!) to stock up on ready meals for the next few days so bring it on!

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
I like the light cloud bit, but 'dry' - hmm - probably lots of warm drizzle (preferably outside in the garden):D

·
Registered
8,257 Posts
Tomorrow's forcast may have changed slightly due to a southern wind ... the ILMC weather girl now predicts light rain with a brighter outlook for further toilet training your puppy in the coming weeks :) :)

Laughing to hard here ...

Have a great day tomorrow Sue ... and please post loads of photos of Minton .. keep that GIN close ...

1 - 20 of 44 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.