I Love My Cockapoo Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i was having a rough morning with my son and Cassie. He kept opening the gate to wander into the house or whatever, and she would bolt every time. urgh. so after a while, i remembered that i had a tie out from a year ago. so in these photos, she's on a tie out. it actually ended up making it easier to take photos. i don't usually put her on the tie out, but i was needing a break from trying to keep luring her back into the yard every time Gideon let her out. ugh.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thanks, paula. :):)
i had to rehome a yorkiepoo last year, because he was really afraid of my boys, and didn't really want to get close with my hubbie. he was just obsessed with me. so i found him a single lady he could be obsessed with in peace.

when i saw Cassie, and how she handled the kids at her house, i knew she was the one for us. it's like they trained her just for us. she lived in Josette's family for a year, with a 8 year old and 2 year old. the 2 year old was pretty rough with her, and Cassie just took it in stride, and never was aggressive with the kids. i was so thankful.

She's great with my boys, and loves my husband. i'm so thankful to have her. she's the best. a very good fit. :)

·
Registered
1,123 Posts
Lovely pictures and such a nice story as well. She must be so glad you adopted her!

I sympathise totally with you too - my kids make training Rosie a lot more difficult. But, they just love each other. It's like Rosie's always been with us.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts