I Love My Cockapoo Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
685 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone got any good doggie recipes out there, i have got Jo Jo's Bacon Treats written down from her blog. Anyone got anymore good ones:question:

·
Registered
8,257 Posts
Morning .. I am working on a doggie birthday cake .. so will keep you posted on that one.
The tuna recipe is a real success in my house (for the dogs - not the human family) ...

If you do make any recipes please post a comment on the blog and here to lets us all know.

happy baking xxx

·
Registered
685 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Great, Bayleys birthday is Xmas Day so he could have a combined Birthday/Xmas cake. Is the tuna recipe on your Blog? It would be nice to get a little Dog Treat Recipe Book going. :)

·
Registered
8,257 Posts
Yes I have three recipes on there and they have all been highly popular with my pack :)

Bayley & Holly will be begging for more...

The Birthday cake I am planning should be good too.. will get that up as soon as possible xxxx

·
Registered
8,257 Posts
Ahh thanks Simon ... I hope you like it, just click on here My Dogs Life ... The recipes are all tried and tested :)

Poppy will be hanging around you .. and she will be very impressed with your baking ... please let me know how you get on or add a comment on the blog.. I would love to hear about your dogs life too :) :)

·
Registered
8,257 Posts
Jojo, would it be 'in order' to put your blog address on your signature bar? I think the blog is relevant to this forum. Just a thought.

Karen x
Hi Karen .. I did think about adding it to my signature .. but I didn't want to push it in anyones faces... and this is Dave's forum so I fully respect that .. that is why this forum is in my blog's blog roll, I love this forum :) and wouldn't ever want to push my blog too heavily on here for that reason. My fun little blog is just about me, my dogs and I hope others find it useful and most of all upbeat and fun to read ... but it would be a good idea, and thanks your support :)

I must admit I am loving doing the blog, always looking for guest poster's if you have a post idea... just email me ... xxxx

·
Registered
3,292 Posts
I made liver cake yesterday, Phoebe was my tester - :twothumbs: Haven't given Izzy any yet, just switched to N.I. and don't want to overload her digestive system.
Hubby came home -"mmm, what's cooking?" - nothing for you :laugh:

·
Registered
8,257 Posts
Oh ali that is so funny .. please comment on the recipe section of my blog.. my hubby will laugh when he reads that :)

I wont let my hubby on here.. as I moan about him too much .. ha ha ha .. but he helps me with the blog.. as I am not technical at all.. greta with cockapoos .. terrible with technology .. you cant be good at everything..

·
Registered
1,578 Posts
Anyone got any good doggie recipes out there, i have got Jo Jo's Bacon Treats written down from her blog. Anyone got anymore good ones:question:
There are lots available on the internet hun- just key into search homemade dog treats and you will find various sites with them on.

·
Registered
178 Posts
ice cream recipe

Hi i made ollie some doggy icecream and he loves it

1 pot of large plain yoghurt , 2 tablespoons of honey and 2 tablespoons of peanut butter

melt peanut butter with honey in microwave for 30 secs and stir into yoghurt then i put mine in ice cube trays and freeze

they love it and will cool them down

Hope you like it
Lynda xx:eek:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts