I Love My Cockapoo Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Firstly, i've loved reading through all the threads since i joined the forum (man you lot are nuts......i feel right at home). i have learnt so much i havent needed to post a thread untill now. mind you thats just as well beacuse since i posted an introduction i got a bit stuck on how I did it.

i have hopefully reserved a pup from a litter born yesterday. mum is apricot and white and dad is a red poodle (learnt this bit from Jo Jos colour catalogue). 2 of the pups have come out fairly dark. i would love a red dog and was wondering if anyone has a red poo and any pics of what colour they were when they were pups?

the pic at the top of this website is the colour i would love.

·
Registered
8,610 Posts
If you go into the section Cockapoo pictures, the list is down the left hand side and then look for any picture od "Nell" or "Flo and Nell" there may even be posts in the Puppy Place Section probably just under "Nell" .... good luck if I could forward links I would, there are a few more of a similar colour but just knew you would be able to find some pics of Nell...Is Embee's Remy red enough for you check out her threads as well x

·
Registered
8,257 Posts
Hi Lucy

I am so pleased you like the colour catalogue .. some amazing cockapoos in there, owned by some rather special owners too :) :)

Oh a red puppy .. show me pics please ...

If you get a red puppy .. I hope you will let me add him/her to the My Dogs Life catalogue :) I would love to ....

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
thanks guys. ive madly been looking at Wilifiboy's suggestions since i posted earlier. the breeder and i have been trying to work out what colour he will be when he gets bigger. the pic of the dog above in the header on the website is fairly dark and the red ones ive seen so far have been lighter........but who cares?!?

HE A PUPPY and i'm so excited its almost unbearable.

·
Registered
8,610 Posts
Lucy he'll be gorgeous however he turns out and believe meyou really wont care but it will be great to see how he develops,have you got a name yet? Im presuming its the breeders first litter or that she has nt had red before otherwise she would have known how he would turn out.
Under cockapoo meets under Venue for Northern Meet there is a video with Millie, you could check her out x

·
Registered
8,257 Posts
What will you call your puppy Lucy?

I am so pleased you are excited ...yippy

Apricot & red are both beautiful colours, red is deeper like Miley in the catalogue and delta in the parti section of the catalogue ... apricot and red are both stunning colours ...great choice :) some stunning shades of apricots in the catalogue too ...

My hubby has a soft spot for a apricot or dark apricot puppy :) lovely colour.

I cant wait to see your puppy pics :) :)

Where is your puppy coming from ... send it a pic, we may be able to help you with the colour .. we love cockapoo coat colours on here xxx

·
Registered
2,590 Posts

·
Registered
Obi, Roo & Poppy
4,159 Posts
Hello Lucy, what an exciting time for you! Choosing a pup is the best feeling. :)
Post some pics if you can!

Clare
x

p.s. which dog were you referring to in the "pictures at the top"?

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
the breeder is adorable. she's had one litter from the mum; i think its about her and i trying to work out what i want. the mum (dog) is as adorable as her owner, and i dont think you can ask for more. anyway im going to see them at the end of October.

ive had difficulties just putting a post on so uploading a picture is highly unlikely. however, im up for a challenge.

not tonight though as im off to wet the puppies head so to speak.......a glass of wine follwed by a cup of tea - marvellous.

ps as for names.......not a clue!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts