I Love My Cockapoo Forums banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thanks so much to the loads of people who posted lovely comments on my introduction thread after we lost our beloved little Tilly recently.

We can go to breeders again, but several people here have recommended us looking for a rehome Cockapoo, so in Tilly's memory today we've posted ads on Preloved.

Maybe we'll be lucky. Perhaps there's a Cockapoo out there right now, boy or girl, who has to find a new home and needs experienced and loving owners who are around 24-7.

Also we owners need three walks a day and are missing them!

We have come to terms with Tilly's loss, far harder than we'd have imagined, and the vet rang today to say we can collect her ashes. I think now we can begin to move on and look back with great love to rejoice for Tilly's far too short life.

And give another Cockapoo a great home.

Having found this great site I ll report back if there's any news.

Best wishes

Eileen x

·
Registered
6,314 Posts
Hi Eileen, sorry I wasn't online to say how sorry I was when you first posted. I think it is a lovely idea for you to re-home a cockapoo, I wish you luck, sounds like any dog would be really lucky to have you as its new owner. Glad you are coming to terms with your loss, I cannot begin to understand what you must have gone through, I just hope I never have to until my boy has had a long full life, but it sounds like your Tilly had a short but wonderfully happy life. I hope a new dog becomes available for you really soon. xxx

·
Registered
1,490 Posts
Wishing you all the best in your search Eileen. If you don't get any joy from Preloved, do get in touch as we have a Rehoming section via the CCGB.

Sarah xx

·
Registered
8,610 Posts
Wishing you all the best with your search, fabulous that you can offer a dog such a special home, he/she will be a lucky dog. It won't replace your beloved Tilly but help to ease your loss, you need a companion for your walks and a greeting when you get home xxxxxx

·
Registered
34 Posts
Hi Eileen

So sorry for your loss. Geography isn't my strong point, so sorry if this is miles away from you but I saw a gorgeous chocolate cockapoo on preloved earlier today, a boy about 8 months old in Gillingham, Kent. Might be worth a look.

·
Registered
3,443 Posts
Oh this is great news Eileen :D

The other day when I was having a wee nosey (!!) on Preloved , I saw a lovely chocolate cockapoo , think his name was Louis, who was up for rehoming. I immediately thought of you Eileen... I don't suppose it's the same boy?? He looked gorgeous.

Enjoy your new addition and can't wait to hear all about him xxxx

·
Registered
1,490 Posts
Oh that is wonderful, I'd love to see a photo! What's his name? xx

·
Registered
569 Posts
Yes photos, name, details etc lol !!

Sent from my iPhone
Lisa - mum of 3 boys, Dexter Cockapoo & 4 hens !

Reactions: Eileen Lloyd
1 - 20 of 35 Posts