I Love My Cockapoo Forums banner

Remington Coming Home Tomorrow!

2K views 25 replies 11 participants last post by  Southern Annie 
#1 · (Edited)
Hello All,

My name is Annie and I am picking up my chocolate, 8wk old Cockapoo tomorrow! I named him Remington...Remi for short! I am so excited.

I also have a 3 yr old Boxer and a 10yr old English Springer mix. I just had to put my 9 yr old Boxer down a couple weeks ago and he left a huge hole in my heart and in my home. I now have a new love to place all my love for Harley onto..in his honor.

I look forward to reading and discussing all things Cockapoo with you all!!

#2 ·
Very sorry to hear about your loss :( But great choice to give love to a cockapoo in his honour! I'm sure you won't regret your addition, they're brilliant dogs & you'll certainly get any help you need on here from the experts! Good luck :D I'm sure everyone will look forward to lots of picture updates :)

#12 ·
What a lovely puppy l know how you feel l get my little one on 2nd oct calling him buddy
looked into it quite awhile before making my decision.Sorry about your boxer lve had 2 boxers in the past they are the best,but quite hard work they seem to stay puppies for life but they are so lovable it was hard not to have a boxer puppy but hopefully a cockapoo will be just as enjoyable all the best on your new baby.

#14 · (Edited)
Thank you all SO much for the warm welcome. Remi is home. Quick health check at the vet and he appears very healthy! He is now asleep for a nap in his crate while I cook dinner! WOW! What a spunky little pooper he is! I'll say it again...WOOOOOOOOOOW!

I will post pictures tomorrow when I have time. Today is very hectic.

:eek:

edit to add: he weights 6pounds.

#24 ·
Oh heavens - I just need to get real and accept that there will be no more puppies for an ancient crone like me:D. When Teddy was tiny it nearly finished me off - never having had a dog, let alone a new puppy, in our family before I had no idea what it all entailed:eek: He is supposedly my granddaughter's dog, but what with her at school, and my daughter out long hours earning a living - well, somehow it just seemed easier for him to stay here with us:rolleyes: The whole family love him to bits, but I am his main person. So enjoy your new arrivals - I will be sharing in your trials and tribulations:D and being happy as a bystander!

#26 ·
Thank you very much everyone.

It's been almost a full week with Remi home. He is 9 weeks today! He sleeps all night in his crate. Has only had two accidents in the house..my fault..and has been fully transitioned from Puppy Chow to Taste of The Wild--High Prairie food.

Holy cow..HIS ENERGY!! ahahaha!
And what a smart little 'Poo he is!

:ilmc:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.