I Love My Cockapoo Forums banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
2,185 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So nearly time to bring Remy home - the date is Tuesday 4th October - so excited :jumping::jumping::jumping:

Will take Flo to meet Remy for the first time at Nicole's on Friday :D

My weekly visits to the breeder, Nicole, have been great as I have been able to see how Remy has changed over the weeks and really get to know her well. She is very relaxed and calm - a lot like her mum - joins in the rough and tumble happily but will often sit back and watch as well. She really, really loves her cuddles too.

Thought you might like to see how she has changed over the weeks in photos:

Remy is second from the right and one of the two darkest girls

3½ weeks old

4½ weeks old

5½ weeks old

6½ weeks old

These pictures were taken at 6½ weeks......

Remy bottom left

Remy left

Finally managed to sort out a movie from Friday which is on the blog diary on My Dog's Life - link below. Sitting in the garden in the Autumn sunshine surrounded by an extended cockapoo family was bliss.

·
Registered
8,257 Posts
Mandy your video is great.... I am very impressed :) as you know, I am not good at all that stuff ... it is a lovely video and Remy has melted our hearts :)

·
Registered
9,916 Posts
I can't handle all of these beautiful pictures!!! She is just so beautiful
Between Remy and Picnic I am going to need to get a new puppy fast!

·
Registered
8,257 Posts
Sorry ladies .. technical issue this end with the post (dont ask me what but it is now fixed .. please refresh the page & it should show) ...

Please see video now ... its worth the wait xxxx

Sorry Mandy :)

·
Registered
8,257 Posts
I can't handle all of these beautiful pictures!!! She is just so beautiful
Between Remy and Picnic I am going to need to get a new puppy fast!
Oh yes get a puppy... I can see it now .... adventure puppy journal .. now that would be good ...

Oh Mo, what would you go for next time? girl, boy, colour.. let go pretend puppy shopping ...

My number 4 has to be a choccy ..but Ken is so smitten with Remy .. I feel a dark apricot may come in the future ... hey who am I to say no to the man I love .. ha ha ha ..

·
Registered
9,916 Posts
We would go for another girly...and I can't decide what colour, blondies are very common over here, so we were thinking of getting something interesting....the thing is that it is hard to find...so not sure what we will get.
Beege ( my hubby's nick name) wants a chocolate, I am torn...lol what do you guys think I should look for?

·
Registered
8,257 Posts
We would go for another girly...and I can't decide what colour, blondies are very common over here, so we were thinking of getting something interesting....the thing is that it is hard to find...so not sure what we will get.
Beege ( my hubby's nick name) wants a chocolate, I am torn...lol what do you guys think I should look for?
Get a choccy xxx... as hubby wants one ...

·
Registered
3,292 Posts
Mandy, Remy is beautiful, and just gets more so each week :D
I can't play the video :( it may be because I'm on an ancient computer :confused: I'll go and try upstairs later :)

·
Registered
2,185 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Mandy, Remy is beautiful, and just gets more so each week :D
I can't play the video :( it may be because I'm on an ancient computer :confused: I'll go and try upstairs later :)
You should be able to just click on this link http://www.mydogslife.co.uk/category/doggie-diaries/mandys-diary/ then click on the play arrow top left when you see the movie frame. It was a lovely visit as Nicole had two 2 year old cockapoo's in the garden from Poppy's previous litter as well as the 6 puppies. Can you let me know if you can get it to work now and, if not, I'll investigate. :D

·
Registered
2,590 Posts
Remy looks gorgeous! :) If my Poppy looks anything like that in a few weeks time I will be very happy! I bet you can't wait to get her home :D 6 days is it? ;)

·
Registered
1,123 Posts
Oh, Mandy I am SO jealous! Remy is lovely and you are so so lucky to have a breeder close by that you can go and visit the whole time. She should settle in really well because she knows you, don't you think?

And presumably, Flo has already got used to Remy's smell form you when you get back from your visits, so that should help with her getting used to the idea!

Broody, broody, broody! Amanda - I'm not going to be able to cope if you get another one too!

1 - 20 of 33 Posts