I Love My Cockapoo Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
2,185 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For those of you who might have missed my Remy update as I put it in my original 'Meet Remy' thread this is little Remy when I visited her on Friday 9th. Here she is 1 month (or 4 weeks, 3 days) old...

Remy and mummy

Remy having a snooze

Remy's coat waving up nicely

Remy's litter - Remy is top left with her chin resting on one of her sisters

·
Registered
8,257 Posts
I cant wait for new Friday's update Mandy xxx

Ken wants a dark apricot puppy now .. thanks to you and Remy :) I may get him one for his Birthday, it could be a pressie for me too ha ha ha

·
Registered
1,490 Posts
Oh she is beautiful!!!

·
Registered
1,758 Posts
She is gorgeous mandy. Today I saw a fabulous deep apricot 'poo at the show. She was the most stunning red colour and hadn't faded like most seem to. Such a lovely colour.

·
Registered
2,185 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
She is gorgeous mandy. Today I saw a fabulous deep apricot 'poo at the show. She was the most stunning red colour and hadn't faded like most seem to. Such a lovely colour.
I think Rem will lighten but maybe not as much as Flo, it's always difficult to tell how their coats will develop. I remember Bethany's Nell was a strong apricot as a puppy but deepened in colour as she matured which is quite unusual. Hope you had a successful day.

·
Registered
Obi, Roo & Poppy
4,159 Posts
What a beautiful litter - love the picture of Remy and Mummy. She is a little sweetheart Mandy. Looking forward to meeting her in the flesh soon. :)

·
Registered
2,185 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Thank you for all your lovely comments :D:D:D the picture with mum is lovely isn't it - Poppy is such a great mum, very calm and laid back.

I'll be visiting again this coming Friday when she'll be 5½ weeks and will post some more pictures - maybe I'm at risk of turning into a puppy bore but I'm so chuffed with her I just want to show her off at every opportunity :D:D:D

·
Registered
3,292 Posts
I'll be visiting again this coming Friday when she'll be 5½ weeks and will post some more pictures - maybe I'm at risk of turning into a puppy bore but I'm so chuffed with her I just want to show her off at every opportunity :D:D:D
No,no,no, we're never bored! Remy is so gorgeous, I'm loving seeing her growing each week :D

1 - 20 of 26 Posts