I Love My Cockapoo Forums banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
2,185 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Beautiful! Both gorgeous girls and really lovely photos! I can't believe how fast those nine months have gone!
That 9 months just whizzed by and I'm getting puppy broody so thankfully I have a friend popping round tomorrow with a little 9 week old cockapoo for hugs :D

Simply scrummy!!! And lovely clear photos. I'm sure you must be so glad you got a second one.:D
Two 'poos is brilliant and I would thoroughly recommend it to anyone waivering - mine are great friends.

GORGEOUS!!! I miss seeing regular updates...will have to check your blog more often.....love your girls! is Remy bigger than Flo now?
The blog is great fun and I enjoy looking back over all the photos and movies. Any news on a second one for you??

Omg fab pics. Tilly is also 9months old today. Can't get over how fast the grow up. Might need to start thinking of poo no 2 😄 Jeanie x
Yep to a second one, you best start looking now.

Lovely photos and I've always loved the 6th one with them curled up together on the floor. Remy was such a pretty puppy and has grown, like Flo, into a gorgeous girl. I really enjoy your blog too!
I'm pleased you like the blog. I really enjoy doing it and get about 30 visits a day :D

They look inseparable! Gorgeous girlies xxx
They get on really well. I think the age gap of 2 years was just right for my two.

·
Registered
1,203 Posts
Mandy will you please not do this, you know how hard I had to resist getting a baby sister for Iz poo! They are just so adorable, I love the pictures you are a superb photographer. So now are you thinking of a third? Xx

·
Registered
2,185 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Mandy will you please not do this, you know how hard I had to resist getting a baby sister for Iz poo! They are just so adorable, I love the pictures you are a superb photographer. So now are you thinking of a third? Xx
Cara - are you still waivering. Izzy is now the perfect age ;). Remy's big sister is due a litter for F2's soon :):):)

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.