I Love My Cockapoo Forums banner

1 - 20 of 135 Posts

·
Registered
2,185 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
... on Friday.

We are collecting sweet little Remy at 4.30 tomorrow :jumping::jumping::jumping::jumping:

I'm going to gather up the children after school then head straight over to Nicole's. Elli will be given special responsibility for hugging Remy on the journey home - ably assisted by her big brothers.

I'll hopefully post lots of pictures and a movie by around 9.30 in the evening - get those Jaffas on standby :D:D:D

·
Registered
3,615 Posts
I am so excited for you! How will you last until 4.30? :eek: :D

I can't wait to see the photos tomorrow, take lots, that's if you have time between all that Cockapoo cuddling! ;).

·
Registered
8,257 Posts
Cant wait .. been thinking about it all day xxx

Enjoy every moment Mandy ... I know we will all be ready and waiting to enjoy the Remy Home Coming tomorrow night xxx

I have told hubby to get me my favourite doughnuts for the celebration...

·
Registered
2,590 Posts
You're making me so jealous!
I still have to wait over 3 weeks yet for Poppy :(
& Remy is such a similar colour which makes it so much meaner of you! :D
Look forward to seeing lots of pictures & a video :)
Congratulations! Enjoy! x

·
Registered
2,185 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Wonderful ... who is more excited, you or the children?
Me :jumping: Me :jumping: Me :jumping: Me :jumping: Me :jumping: Me :jumping: Me :jumping: Me :jumping: Me :jumping: Me :jumping: Me :jumping: Me :jumping: Me :jumping: Me :jumping: Me :jumping: Me :jumping: Me :jumping: Me :jumping: Me :jumping: Me :jumping: Me :jumping: Me :jumping: Me :jumping: Me :jumping: Me :jumping: Me :jumping: Me :jumping: Me :jumping:

·
Registered
Obi, Roo & Poppy
4,159 Posts
I'm so excited for you Mandy!
:jumping::jumping::jumping::jumping::jumping:

Hope you manage to get some sleep tonight and get through the day tomorrow without bursting with excitement! Will be thinking of you and looking forward to the pics and video tomorrow night. Will have Jaffa cakes ready and waiting!

·
Registered
1,578 Posts
Bet you will be smiling all day until you pick up your new baby.

I think the hours before pick up are the best as you are almost transported back to the time when you were a kid waiting for santa.

Enjoy your day and cuddles with Remy and look forward to seeing the pictures later.

·
Registered
1,490 Posts
I am so excited for you, will watch out for the video later :)

1 - 20 of 135 Posts