I Love My Cockapoo Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all! I am trying to find a cockapoo breeder that uses English cocker spaniels (show) and moyen poodles. Breeder must perform all health and DNA tests and not be a back yard breeder. I love in Reno Nevada USA but am willing to travel or pay for shipping for the right dog. Thank you so much for your help!!!

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello all! I am trying to find a cockapoo breeder that uses English cocker spaniels (show) and moyen poodles. Breeder must perform all health and DNA tests and not be a back yard breeder. I love in Reno Nevada USA but am willing to travel or pay for shipping for the right dog. Thank you so much for your help!!!
meet right person for my cockapoo. I am a dog seller. I can fulfill your specs. But it might take time for its health and DNA tests in current situation. You can contact me for best pricing and i will ship it to your doorstep using Citizenshipper pet delivery service. As they provide me best pricing which will help you also.
If you want you can message me here.

·
Registered
4,006 Posts
meet right person for my cockapoo. I am a dog seller. I can fulfill your specs. But it might take time for its health and DNA tests in current situation. You can contact me for best pricing and i will ship it to your doorstep using Citizenshipper pet delivery service. As they provide me best pricing which will help you also.
If you want you can message me here.
- ....... all of which sounds exactly what a puppy farm would say!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts