I Love My Cockapoo Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Finally found time to get to grips with uploading pictures (at least I think I have)! :eek: It was a bit hit and miss before. Reuben is now 9 weeks old and is a real little character. He makes me laugh daily. He is Lola (Lola24) and Ted's (Ted'sMum) brother. There was another brother in the litter but not sure whether he is on here . . . .will just go and check . . . . . :)

Attachments

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thank you Mandy. Yes, I think he is a beautiful colour - well I would wouldn't I? In the sun his coat is the colour of a nice, fat shiny conker. :)

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Just noticed Remy's Pitta Patta, Mandy. The excitement and anticipation must be almost unbearable - only two more sleeps!

·
Registered
2,185 Posts
Thank you Mandy. Yes, I think he is a beautiful colour - well I would wouldn't I? In the sun his coat is the colour of a nice, fat shiny conker. :)
I was trying to think how to describe him and a shiny conker is just the colour. You should email a picture to JoJo for her blog coat colour catalogue as the chocs have such a lovely range of colouring from deep, bitter choc to conkers!

Just noticed Remy's Pitta Patta, Mandy. The excitement and anticipation must be almost unbearable - only two more sleeps!
I can't quite believe she's coming home in 2 sleeps. I first talked to the breeder way back in March long before Poppy's season so it's been such a long wait - but worth it :)

·
Registered
4,569 Posts
He is such a handsome little man! A fat conker....love that desciption!!!!:)
Oh and Good luck Mandy o the arrival into your house of little Remmy, how exciting :D

·
Registered
Obi, Roo & Poppy
4,159 Posts
Ann, he is just scrummy and I love your description of a fat little conker!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts