I Love My Cockapoo Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

· Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thank you all. Riley is 6.1kg and is approx 12-13" high at his shoulder- couldn't get him to stand still but thereabouts, neck to tail he is about 13-14" long.
He seems to have had a bit of a growth spurt between 14-16 weeks but now slowed down again, would love to know how big he will end up as I am forever being asked!!

· Registered
36 Posts
You will see a picture of Pippa if you look at the new members section . Pippa was only about 9 weeks in the picture. I must get some more recent pictures of her . I will post some new pictures soon. Is Riley a toy cockapoo. Pippas weight and height seems very similar to Riley. I'm like you I'm very curious to know what size she will be as an adult.

· Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Ah thank you, I think he is gorgeous but aren't they all, he is a cheeky chap but so loving and his equafleece is fantastic - so many people comment on it and my husband has finally accepted it!!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.