I Love My Cockapoo Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Administrator
5,020 Posts
aww lovely, never seen one like her. what colour did the breeder class her as ?

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thanks everyone! She is a brown sable, as she gets older she will lighten up. It's a very pretty color because it's light at the roots and dark at the tips so kinds looks like highlights. I'll have to post pics of her groom she got today... Tear :( she was cut wayyyy shorter than I wanted and I'm so unhappy. I may start grooming her at home. Hopefully it grows back ver fast!!!

·
Registered
710 Posts
Thanks everyone! She is a brown sable, as she gets older she will lighten up. It's a very pretty color because it's light at the roots and dark at the tips so kinds looks like highlights. I'll have to post pics of her groom she got today... Tear :( she was cut wayyyy shorter than I wanted and I'm so unhappy. I may start grooming her at home. Hopefully it grows back ver fast!!!
aww I'm sorry to hear it didn't work out as planned. Hopefully it will grow quickly :) They seem to haha

·
Registered
8,610 Posts
Yeh its not perminant thank goodness... sounds like when \i go to the hair dressers myself and come out thinking it'll grow back x

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Here is a photo of her groom. I told her to cut one inch and leave the rest . I think she left an inch. Not at all what I wanted the last pic on here was about a week before her groom and I miss her long hair. When it grows out it will be dark at the ends again. I may groom at home from now on.

Attachments

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
She gets spayed tuesday to so oh well might as well have all the hair shorter for that i guess and get it long after. Plus it is awful muddy around here in the spring. Looking on the bright side of things ;). She looks so funny being a different color I cant wait for the darker to grow out.

·
Registered
8,610 Posts
Beka I think her coat looks great like that and after all the mud we've had here this winter that little bit shorter is a great idea ... good luck tomorrow,have you got your onsie ( so up with the lingo I can even do the accent lol ) x

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Hahaha my silly American accent ;)
Thanks her cut isn't to bad she does still look cute. The onsie is a great idea for her . I was trying to figure out what to do to cover the sutures withought putting a cone on her head. Do u just open up the once when you let them out to go potty.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts