I Love My Cockapoo Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Rio has come home from the vet wearing the 'cone of shame' (ask anyone who has watched Up and they'll know what I mean). He was castrated today but it was a bit more complicated as he had a retained testicle and so he had a very invasive operation. On top of that his ears are red and stick so he is on all kinds of medication tonight. He is hiding from me at the moment and has no interest in food or attention. He is sitting by the front door and whimpering. I'm not sure if he is more cross about the operation or that the 'cone of shame' is pink as the vet didn't have a blue one small enough.
Natalie

·
Registered
111 Posts
Oh poor Rio,,, i remember when my Eric had his little nuggets removed. he was not at all impressed with the "Cone of Shame" of we purchased an inflatable collar. They look much more comfortable and he got used to falling asleep with his head resting on it!!

·
Registered
1,860 Posts
I hope Rio is feeling better soon.

I got an inflatable collar for Betty too even though she didn't end up needing it as baby vests worked best for her but i felt the inflatable collar would be more comfortable.

I know you can get them via sellers on Amazon as that where i got mine, just search for "inflatable buster collars".

x

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.