I Love My Cockapoo Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
8,257 Posts
He is lovely .. but hes not a keen gardener then ... :)

Roscoe looks like my Honey, they would make a lovely couple ...

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Honey / Roscoe

Hi Jojo, your Honey is just like my Roscoe. How old is she in the pic, and how old is she now. We keep looking at Roscoe's feet and see he still has lots of growing to do. Deb.

·
Registered
8,257 Posts
Hi Jojo, your Honey is just like my Roscoe. How old is she in the pic, and how old is she now. We keep looking at Roscoe's feet and see he still has lots of growing to do. Deb.
She is 6 months old and that pic was taken only last week. She weighs 8 kg and is 15 inches tall already ... she is such a calm girl, she is a real cute little lady and quite a flirt too ..... she would love your Roscoe.

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Hi Jojo, Our Roscoe is one of JD's they are so alike just wondered if they are brother and sister. Deb.

·
Registered
8,257 Posts
ahh a JD puppy :) cool ....

Honey does look like she could be Roscoe's sister, but no shes not, she is an F1 but not from a breeder just two family pets that only breed one ... so she is free to flirt with Roscoe full on now .. me giggling here.

·
Registered
8,257 Posts
Ha ha ha .... Roscoe and Honey do look like they could be brother ans sister ... oh I am hugging her as I type, she is such a softy... she has this look and if she could speak I know she would be saying "do I look cute like this?"

·
Registered
1,707 Posts
I will have to take a photo of Beau tomorrow and get my daughter who is much better this sort of thing than me to post it as looks very much like her (Beau that is not my daughter lol) :)

·
Registered
8,257 Posts
yes add Beau to the cream selection .... ahhh

Idea....a thread for black cockapoos, a thread for cream, a thread for chocolate and thread for red/apricot, thread for roan, sable & merle.

·
Registered
369 Posts
yes add Beau to the cream selection .... ahhh

Idea....a thread for black cockapoos, a thread for cream, a thread for chocolate and thread for red/apricot, thread for roan, sable & merle.
That will keep you busy - don't you have one of every colour? ;)

·
Registered
8,257 Posts
That will keep you busy - don't you have one of every colour? ;)
ha ha ha it may be a good idea, open a thread called eg Black cockapoos .. comment Add pictures then we will end up with a whole threa dof stunning black cockapoos .. all of us posting our cockapoos... could be fun ....

Wish I had one of each colour ..maybe one day I will, think my hubby would pack his bag though, and I really like him :) :)

1 - 20 of 20 Posts