I Love My Cockapoo Forums banner
1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Banned
1,872 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The beautiful Rose had another stunning litter by Ziggy on 7th June. Ziggy yet again producing very mixed colours from a dark coloured mum...this is becoming his signature trait. 5 x girls and 4 x boys and the colours: Chocolate, chocolate/white, blonde and blonde parti.

and the video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dAgOFXwQMRs

·
Registered
8,257 Posts
oh no .. JD's what are you doing to me ... those blonde parti's are like my Eevee...

& I see chocolate ... scrummy puppies !!!

Well done Rose.. and not forgetting Ziggy ...

·
Registered
582 Posts
Well done Rose!!!! Yet again another amazing litter of gorgeous puppies and such a mix of colours,bet you are both so proud of your girls:)x

·
Banned
1,872 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Well done Rose!!!! Yet again another amazing litter of gorgeous puppies and such a mix of colours,bet you are both so proud of your girls:)x
All 10 girls have been truly amazing. Stephen particularly has cared for and nurtured the girls with clockwork precision over the last six months, and they have repaid his efforts 10 fold. They love him and see him as pack leader and provider.....he is the Pied Piper. :love-eyes:

·
Registered
858 Posts
Oh Rose is simply a gorgeous bitch. She's stunning. So no wonder she has produced such beautiful pups. Oh what proud grandparents you must be Julia and Stephen. All of your girls (and Ziggy & Uncle Fester) have done good :)

·
Registered
1,184 Posts
Woo hoo! Congratulations Rose, Ziggy and Jukee Doodles! What a mix of beautiful colours as you say. Something for everyone .....The Spice Pups!
Well done Stephen and Julia. I know the hard work continues for you both but you must be breathing a huge sigh of relief. What great dogs you have.

Karen xx

·
Registered
8,610 Posts
Congratulations again... Rose looks fab after her arrivals. One more reveal.... what will we do then...... look forward to updates :D

·
Registered
1,490 Posts
Ooh you're slipping JD, no update posted on your blog for Rose yet :) (I love making you more work, mwahahaha)

Also, how many nipples does a bitch have? what happens if they have lots of pups and not enough nips?!

S xx

1 - 20 of 44 Posts