I Love My Cockapoo Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
148 Posts
Aww, she looks so sweet in her fleece! She's a very pretty girl :)

I love the red equafleece, I'm going to get Ellie one to match Maisy's when she's finished growing! :) x

·
Registered
1,490 Posts
Oh I really like that! I'll add it onto my list....

She's lovely xx

Reactions: weez74

·
Registered
1,123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I'm going to consider getting the full on snowsuit for Rosie when the weather turns. So far, it has been a bit of a charm - I put it on her whenever it looks like rain, and it NEVER rains! Last night it chucked it down 30 mins before our walk, but not a drop fell while we were out.

·
Registered
8,257 Posts
I need 3 for the winter :) Oh what colours shall I pick?

Hubby will take the beep when Oakley wears a coat for a walk .. saves the hairdryer being on for an hour though :)

·
Registered
Obi, Roo & Poppy
4,159 Posts
Well I'm just going to have to get one for Obi now. They all look adorable and I like anything that is practical and reduces mess/dirt!

·
Registered
201 Posts
The photos are just lovely of the both dogs with their coats on. My husband said: don't you ever think of putting clothes on the dog, but my sister has two bearded collies and she swears by them on rainy days, saves her so much work to dry the dogs! So I think, my husband will change his mind on that, when he sees the practical side of it :)
I loooove the look of Rosie! I only saw your profile photo and there Rosie looks a lot like our Cider does now. If he will be as gorgeous as Rosie, when he is older, then I will be well happy :) I go back to have another look at her now, lol
Thanks for posting the photo

·
Registered
1,123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
The photos are just lovely of the both dogs with their coats on. My husband said: don't you ever think of putting clothes on the dog, but my sister has two bearded collies and she swears by them on rainy days, saves her so much work to dry the dogs! So I think, my husband will change his mind on that, when he sees the practical side of it :)
I loooove the look of Rosie! I only saw your profile photo and there Rosie looks a lot like our Cider does now. If he will be as gorgeous as Rosie, when he is older, then I will be well happy :) I go back to have another look at her now, lol
Thanks for posting the photo
I want to do a progress set of photos like others have done, but don't know how to post thumbnails! I guess I could just do them like normal.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts