I Love My Cockapoo Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,123 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I took Rosie and my daughter out to our local country park for a walk and she managed to find a nice pile of green coloured, stinky poo to rub her shoulder, neck and collar in! It was really nice to discover that, when I went to grab her and put her lead on!

So, here's some pictures of her when we got home and bathed her (but first, one from a few days before, to compare and contrast!)

·
Registered
9,920 Posts
Don't they just look so funny wet!!! like a different dog....I must say I am very jealous that your daughter is outside in a t-shirt...we are still in winter coats

·
Registered
1,123 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Don't they just look so funny wet!!! like a different dog....I must say I am very jealous that your daughter is outside in a t-shirt...we are still in winter coats
I know, I keep reading the posts from Canadians about the snow - poor you! Yes, we're having our usual spring-time week of summer that takes us all by surprise. It'll go back to normal soon enough - in fact I've just looked out of the office window to grey drizzle :( But the fact that the window is open shows it's still pretty mild!

To be fair, my daughter would be in a t-shirt in the snow if I let her - she's of Scottish blood, they're hardy folk.

·
Registered
1,123 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I'm in Milton Keynes at the moment and it's drizzly and grey here - it must be moving across the country :(

·
Registered
710 Posts
My gosh she looks completely different!! Oh Rosie, don't you just love how they love to make themselves stinky for us? How did she enjoy her bath?

·
Registered
1,123 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Not as much as I enjoy mine, that's for certain. Mind you, I generally don't take mine on the driveway....

·
Registered
8,610 Posts
Louise wait while it gets warmer before you start bathing outside... can imagine youe paddling pool shots later in the year.. complete with shower gel lol. Lickle,lickle Rosie I always wonder where cockapoos manage to hide that terrier type dog x

·
Registered
1,123 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Skinny dipping in your own back garden is cheating, isn't it?! Our neighbours aren't the youngest - they'd drop down dead from shock!

I think I'll leave it to Rosie!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts