I Love My Cockapoo Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It's already in the mid 90's here in Georgia, USA, so I took the clippers to Rosie today. I gave her more of a cocker clip, since it's cooler and she favors the cocker more than the poodle anyway. It's a amateur hatchet job, but hey, hair will grow, right? :rolleyes: BTW, she's down to 18.6 pounds - only 4-5 pounds to go to reach her goal weight! :D

·
Administrator
5,020 Posts
awww look at skinny minni waht a difference you have done so well for her, im sure she loves her new do

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Rosie did act fiesty after I finished clipping her! We're taking a couple of trips to FL this summer, including one to the Florida Keys (very southern point in the U.S.), so I wanted her to be as cool as possible, especially with her dark color.

As I shaved her, I realized that she's a dark silver underneath! Is this considered a black roan? She has white hairs evenly mixed in with the black hair when it's longer.

·
Registered
9,916 Posts
a home trim is a do it yourself dog groom.

She looks great! I can't believe how much weight she has lots! that is just great! way to go!!

·
Registered
8,610 Posts
Gosh Beth you and Rosie have done soooo well, great work, not far to go... I have wondered how she was getting on. Nice and cool for summer x

1 - 8 of 8 Posts