I Love My Cockapoo Forums banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
629 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi all

Just seen it and can now confirm that Ruby is pictured sat on a pub table on the Norfolk Broads from June 2011.

We were moored outside a pub last year and noticed a cameraman mooching about, I asked him what he was up to and he explained that he was doing some establishing shots for Escape to the Country - I told Helen and she asked him to film Ruby, he did, but couldn't guarantee she'd be in the final edit.

However, saw it today and she's in it about 15 minutes in, just after they show Wroxham - we're chuffed!

He was a nice bloke and a dog owner and lover too. Before Helen pounced on him he'd already said that he'd come over and give Ruby some fussing once he'd finished filming.

He wanted to check a boat out for a possible holiday so we were happy to oblige!

http://www.bbc.co.uk/i/b01bd9tt/?t=16m37s

Ian

·
Registered
263 Posts
Just watched it and can't believe I was actually half watching that programme at someone's house while I was doing her hair!! We were concentrating on how awful the woman in its hair was though and missed lovely Ruby!! That'll teach us to criticise!,
XXX

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.