I Love My Cockapoo Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Administrator
5,020 Posts
all we have is ice now, i fell yeaterday, im sick of it now cant wait for summer.

·
Administrator
5,020 Posts
lol im fine more my pride that was hurt as i fell trying to get to a guy who's puppy had decided to join my lot, lol then a couple of minutes later i was walking (well trying to anyway) up a small hill and got stuck as it was just ice ahead of me and i had been picking mt way up it so it was just ice behind me. lol had to drop to my knees and slide back down lol just as i did that two other dog walkers passed by. felt sorry for the girls they were so confused when the lead went tight and they had to slide down too.
lol think if just pulled a couple of muscles in my side

since about 2 weeks before Christmas i think, my papa has been out of his house maybe 5 times with my mums help. just want a good though and a good bit of rain to wash it away, i love it when its frostie it nice because you dont have to dry the dogs bit i dont like ice unless its in my drink lol

·
Registered
44 Posts
Oh ya, we got the "Blizzard of 2010", but that was NOTHING compared to the storm we got yesterday............. up to 30 inches in spots across Connecticut. I have pix of Ruby in it, I'll have to post them!

·
Registered
710 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Oh my gosh, Andrea! We got so much here too, in Massachusetts. Way more than the one in December that they made such a big deal about.

·
Registered
8,610 Posts
Hope your ok but could nt help but laugh as I picturd you sliding back down... sorry! Ours has melted now so its all puddles and mud , not good I agree with you frost is best x

·
Registered
2,185 Posts
Rufus looks gorgeous. Here's Flo still searching out a scent in true cocker style (she always has her nose on the ground!) despite 6 inches of snow...

·
Registered
710 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Flo is so pretty. Rufus is obsessed with digging and sniffing too even in the snow!
He also loves climbing to the top of a pile of snow and just sitting on top. King of the world he thinks he is.

·
Registered
1,758 Posts
Love the picture of Flo! When we had snow, I couldn't figure out why everytime Dylan went into the garden he would come back with a snow beard. Then I realised that he was actually eating the snow :D

1 - 17 of 17 Posts