I Love My Cockapoo Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
710 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all!

I was asked to upload some new pictures, so here you go! (There are a lot... how sad that I already cut back). Puppies are so much more photogenic than people ;)

Snoozing on the bean bag

Trying to lick my friend's face

For some reason he really likes hanging off the edge with his head on the ground haha

With his RedSox blanket... (best baseball team ;))

Could it be? Pavement with only SOME snow??

Suspicious little bugger

Outside again please?

The bed we got him for the first night he was with us... he doesn't seem to understand it's getting much too small for him

Happy dreams

First bath!

Monster feet, and I love how his tail always gets tucked behind his leg and shoots out the side

Smile!

Pine cone obsession

Warm sun! Finally!

·
Registered
1,123 Posts
He's so sweet! I love the pine cone one - he is just basking in that sun. And the monster feet one is adorable - what a cute way of curling his tail up! Talking of which, is it the photos or does his hair curl around his tail like a corkscrew (or am I just so desperate for a glass of wine that I am imagining it?).

Beautiful, beautiful boy!

·
Registered
710 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
He's so sweet! I love the pine cone one - he is just basking in that sun. And the monster feet one is adorable - what a cute way of curling his tail up! Talking of which, is it the photos or does his hair curl around his tail like a corkscrew (or am I just so desperate for a glass of wine that I am imagining it?).

Beautiful, beautiful boy!
ahahah no, it's true! His hair patterns are the strangest thing and they keep changing as he gets older. He is just now starting to get some texture in his back (it was stick straight when we got him) and his tail was like a little rat tail (hahah) but now it's really like a corkscrew and is slowly uncurling (though I don't know if it will ever be totally curly or not). And he has this little puff of curly at the top of his head but his face is pretty flat (besides his "mustache" which is really like sideburns). Silly pup!

·
Registered
389 Posts
Awww, adorable. Chloe also sometimes sleeps with her head hanging off the edge. I just don't understand how that feels good.

·
Registered
1,758 Posts
Lovely photos. He is such a neat looking cockapoo - not like my scruffy ragamuffin. Have you had him clipped or is his coat naturally that short?

·
Registered
710 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Lovely photos. He is such a neat looking cockapoo - not like my scruffy ragamuffin. Have you had him clipped or is his coat naturally that short?
Nope, he's naturally short on his back, I guess! His legs and top of his head are getting long though... will have to get him trimmed!

Awww, adorable. Chloe also sometimes sleeps with her head hanging off the edge. I just don't understand how that feels good.
ahaha I don't know how either! Silly pups.

aww look at that face, he is a very handsom boy.
Thank you!

·
Registered
188 Posts
aah Lia Rufus is gorgeous! His coat is so shiny and neat! Helen's description's perfect for Alfie too he's a real scraggamuffin too compared to Rufus! :)

·
Registered
710 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
aah Lia Rufus is gorgeous! His coat is so shiny and neat! Helen's description's perfect for Alfie too he's a real scraggamuffin too compared to Rufus! :)
ahaha it's great that they're so different and unique! A custom dog ;) Alfie is such a cute scraggamuffin!

·
Registered
710 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Handsome boy, he has a great expression. Is he a f1? He's so cocker like!
Yep, he's F1. His mom was a cocker and his dad was a miniature poodle. I'm actually rather surprised how cocker-like he is (based on what my ideas of what my cockapoo was going to look like!) but I know that they can really vary and he's just so cute it doesn't really matter.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts