I Love My Cockapoo Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
339 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've not really got in to the mind boggling range of poo colours as I thought Rupert was apricot/blonde and that was it. Now he's developing a much darker colour a couple of inches either side of his spine which looks as though he needs his roots touching up. What's this then? It's only on his back - wonder if it's likely to spread? :confused: Actually I rather like it - I'm having my highlghts done this week so might ask for the Rupert-look.:cool:

·
Registered
3,292 Posts
Oh that made me laugh - I don't remember the black eyes!!!! How can you compare sweet, beautiful, handsome Rupert with ALICE COOPER :eek:

·
Registered
124 Posts
I've not really got in to the mind boggling range of poo colours as I thought Rupert was apricot/blonde and that was it. Now he's developing a much darker colour a couple of inches either side of his spine which looks as though he needs his roots touching up. What's this then? It's only on his back - wonder if it's likely to spread? :confused: Actually I rather like it - I'm having my highlghts done this week so might ask for the Rupert-look.:cool:
Hello! Freddy had this happen to him. He is apricot/blonde colour as well. It started off as a ginger/apricot stripe either side of his spine and it gradually grew out with blonde coming in behind it. By about 14 months it had disappeared completely and blended in with the rest of his coat, but for a while there we were worried he would have a stripe going around the bottom of his coat gradually moving downwards!

·
Registered
339 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Oh that made me laugh - I don't remember the black eyes!!!! How can you compare sweet, beautiful, handsome Rupert with ALICE COOPER :eek:
I think he's gone over to the dark side since he had his eye infection/manky ears/torn eyelid... He's also chewed off Alf's fluffy white tail so they both look pretty rough at the moment. :eek:

·
Registered
339 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Hello! Freddy had this happen to him. He is apricot/blonde colour as well. It started off as a ginger/apricot stripe either side of his spine and it gradually grew out with blonde coming in behind it. By about 14 months it had disappeared completely and blended in with the rest of his coat, but for a while there we were worried he would have a stripe going around the bottom of his coat gradually moving downwards!
Oh that's interesting, sounds like exactly the same thing! How odd! :confused:

·
Registered
9,916 Posts
Lady developed a darker stripe down her back,...when it was growing in it looked like she had frosted tips!

·
Registered
9,916 Posts
lol! they are all unique!!!! I love that pic of Rupert..your avitar..so adorable!

·
Administrator
5,020 Posts
Gypsy has that too. they just seem to have a darker stripe down their back.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts